5.19.2009

The Boring Continues

Wesley would hate me for this title, since I'm currently watching The West Wing.

But let me explain. I have caught up on The Office (all that are on Hulu), watched all the Gilmore Girls that are online (perhaps numerous times), and now I'm finally watching The West Wing, which is something Wesley has been telling me to do for years.

I am so ready to have a job. And I'm so tired of that sentence.

Today, I finally slept past ten. This is the first time since I've been here. Not because I didn't want to, but because I physically couldn't sleep past eight.

Despite my severe boredom and pending bankruptcy (maybe a little overexaggerated), I don't want to leave... I'm already beginning to try to find a way for myself to stay, though right now it looks like I would come back next Spring. Here's a pseudo-plan: Spend a fantastic summer here, go back to UTT to finish and graduate, then return here for an internship and some more classes (online, I hope) at UCLA. That'd be sweet, and I have nothing else to do.

I don't want to be shoved into a job at 21.5 years old, just because I've graduated. I want to experience things I can't later. So why not? Why not just do something? I did by moving here, but I don't want this to be my only adventure.

Back to today. I want to cut my hair, but I need a place to go. Umm, I'll probably go run in a few. I also would like a bike. The one I am using now is for a 14 year old boy, so obviously it doesn't fit me too well.

Adios for the morning.

1 comment:

  1. I love that perspective. So often I feel overwhelmed at the thought of not being "productive;" it's refreshing to know that it's all relative.

    Stay in CA long enough for us to meet you there (maybe?)

    ReplyDelete