6.10.2009

Second Day at Anthro

Since my last post, I've worked two shifts. I love it at Anthropologie. The clothes, the store, the vibe, the people. It's been a lot of fun, and I've really been working hard to show them that I can and to get lots of hours. Today, before I left the girls started buzzing about an actor that was in the store. I believe (after research, cause I've never seen the movie) it was Cam Gigandet from Twilight. He's the one with the long blonde hair (according to pictures online). Exciting, right?

Umm, other than that.. well there's not much other than that. I'm so glad to start working again. I think I enjoy it better than sitting around with nothing to do.

Two weeks, yesterday, until my birthday. That's exciting.


PS I'm only updating this because Emily asked me to. I really don't have a whole lot to say right now.. perhaps I'll think of something more later. Love you, E.

4 comments:

  1. PS- I love you for updating. Glad you love the anthro. Do you get to write on the doors in chalk? I hope so. Are your hours good? Love you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sandra Hargrove11.6.09

    Glad you posted an update. Elise will be so thrilled at your sighting today.
    I didn't even think that you might see famous people while at work. I wonder who Wes will see at the Apple Store.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy you are enjoying your new job. Everyone you have ever worked for loves you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. We want more! Give us more!

    ReplyDelete